Bookshelf - June 2018
June 17, 2018
The year is half over.
Because at the beginning of they year I had promised myself that I’ll read more and documented that in this post, this is a followup of what all I have read till now.
- Delhi: A novel
- The modern architecture of New Delhi
- Train to Pakistan
- Maximum City: Bombay Lost & Found
Audio books -
This was for the first time I listened to Audio books. I was always skeptical about what the experience would be like; the thought of listening to someone recite a book was quite unappealing. But after about a month of listening to them, I’m hooked. They’re excellent while commuting, running or doing any task that does not require much brain power. As a bonus, they’re quicker to finish too.
- The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring
- Harry Potter and the The Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Currently reading -
- City of Djinns: A Year in Delhi